If you’d like help with any of the following, please contact our office to request assistance. In order to serve you better, please make sure to include your name and address in your request.

Help Accessing Government Services

If you require help dealing with any federal department, agency, or crown corporation, our office can help. Federal agencies include, but are not limited to, Employment Insurance, Passports, Citizenship and Immigration, Firearms Licensing, Service Canada, Revenue Canada, Canada Pension Plan (CPP), and Old Age Security (OAS).

If you need assistance from a federal government agency, you can find contact information for the most requested Government of Canada services here.

If you are looking for assistance with municipal government services, you can find links to municipalities withing the riding here.

Congratulatory Certificates

We offer congratulatory certificates for residents celebrating a significant anniversary, birthday or other special occasion.

Complete the form here to request a congraulatory certificate.

For certain milestones, you may also request certificates from the Prime Minister’s office and the Governor General.

Attend an Event

If you would like to invite me to attend your event and bring greetings, please complete and submit the form found here.

If you have any other questions, concerns, or require assistance in any other way, we’ll do whatever we can to help. Please visit our contact page and get in touch!